Full panchakarma retreat with Vedic Art classes and morning yoga.
Group leader: Rinnie Crossler, (Vedic Art teacher from Stockholm, Sweden)
16 Feb. 2024 – 1 March 2024
Location: Kerala, South India
Retreat languages: Swedish, English
The following is included in the package price:
- Transport airport-hotel-airport
- 14 nights hotel accommodation (double room; for single room 150 € is charged extra)
- Vedic Art course
- Doctor consultations
- Daily therapies of 1,5-2 hours according to the doctor’s recommendations
- All herbal medicines used during the retreat
- Daily morning yoga (75 min)
- All daily meals (ayurvedic, vegetarian)
- A cooking evening with a cooking course
- One class of dance therapy by Marika Hanson (from Marika’s Dance School, Stockholm) – NEW for 2024!
- A lecture on “Life through ayurvedic lens” by Helen Raudi – NEW for 2024!
- Daily fruit
- Mineral water
- Individual ayurvedic diet chart to take home
- 2 of the following excursions: either a demonstration of Kalaripayattu – the world’s oldest martial art originating from Kerala; or excursion to an ayurvedic medicine factory; or a boat trip on picturesque Poovar backwaters
- Visit of art shop to buy some equipment for Vedic Art classes
For extra fee:
- Flight tickets
- Health insurance
- Painting equipment for the class
About the retreat: Here you will have enough of everything – fantastic cleansing ayurvedic therapies, Vedic Art course with its freeing creative energy, sun, the sea, yoga joy, culture and excursions, good and healthy ayurvedic food, and one dance therapy class by guest teacher Marika Hanson from Stockholm.
This for sure is a vacation you return from being more fresh, more “alive”, happier, with more spark in the eyes and with more organised thoughts. Here you find time for yourself, and time to digest your feelings and thoughts. Here you can come in contact with your heart, and can let your inner world be manifested through creative powers and Vedic Art.
*Vedic Art is an intuitive method of art allowing you to come in contact with your inner world and manifest your feelings and thoughts on a canvas. We all have an inner artist inside ourselves, and therefore no previous experience of any form of “art making” is not mandatory here. With its great freeing powers this form of art making supports well the cleansing processes of body and mind started by ayurvedic therapies.
Package price: starting from 2390€ double room for single use (special price 2190 € until July 1st, 2023)– accommodation at Cocoland Ayurvedic Beach Resort – a simple yet neat hotel, A/C room with a big balcony facing a green garden, ab 50 m from the beach and 30 m from our ayurvedic center The Village Kovalam. Double room for single usage costs 150 € extra.
* Your spot on the retreat is quaranteed after a non-refundable downpayment of 400 €. The returning quests do not have to pay the extra fee of using solo a doubleroom.
For bookings: email@example.com, (+46) 739741755 or get in touch through contact form.
Travel arranger: Kon Tiki Reisid OÜ
Tel.: (+372) 55668899
Terase tn 14-3, Tallinn 10125, Estonia