Every year in February we offer full panchakarma 2-week retreats where daily Vedic Art classes are combined with ayurvedic cleansing and yoga.
Next health retreat with ayurvedic detox, yoga and Vedic Art* course to Kovalam, Kerala, India will be on Feb. 11th – 26th, 2023.
This for sure is a vacation you return from being more fresh, more “alive”, happier, with more spark in the eyes and with more organised thoughts. Here you find time for yourself, and time to digest your feelings and thoughts. Here you can come in contact with your heart, and can let your inner world be manifested through creative powers and Vedic Art. Here you will have enough of everything – fantastic therapies, Vedic Art course with its freeing creative energy, sun, the sea, yoga joy, culture and excursions, good and healthy food.
*Vedic Art is an intuitive method of art allowing you to come in contact with your inner world and manifest your feelings and thoughts on a canvas. We all have an inner artist inside ourselves, and therefore no previous experience of any form of “art making” is not mandatory here. With its great freeing powers this form of art making supports well the cleansing processes of body and mind started by ayurvedic therapies.
Rinnie Crossler, a Swedish and English speaking Vedic Art teacher from Stockholm, is going to be present at the retreat, helping you to have an amazing vacation.
The following is included in the package price:
- Tansport airport-hotel-airport
- 14 nights hotel accommodation (double room; for single room 150 € is charged extra)
- Vedic Art course
- Doctor consultations
- Daily therapies of 1,5-2 hours according to the doctor’s recommendations
- All herbal medicines used during the retreat
- Daily morning yoga (75 min)
- All daily meals (ayurvedic, vegetarian)
- A cooking evening with a cooking course
- Daily fruit
- Mineral water
- Individual ayurvedic diet chart to take home
- 2 of the following excursions: either a demonstration of Kalaripayattu – the world’s oldest martial art originating from Kerala; or excursion to an ayurvedic medicine factory; or a boat trip on picturesque Poovar backwaters
Package price: 2190 €– accommodation at Cocoland Ayurvedic Beach Resort – a simple hotel, A/C room with balcony, ab 50 m from the beach. All therapies and meals are served in this hotel, and Vedic Art course is held on the rooftop platform of the hotel.
The following is not included in the package price:
Painting equipment for the class
* Your spot on the retreat is quaranteed after a non-refundable downpayment of 200 €. A discount of 100 € applies for everyone booking before Nov. 1st. The returning quests do not have to pay the extra fee of using solo a doubleroom.
For bookings call us (+46) 0739741755 or get in touch through contact form.